The SS coating on these drill bits is harder than a TiCN coating and withstands high temperatures. It protects the bits from abrasion and wears when drilling steel, stainless steel, and heat-resistant alloys. Carbide micro drill bits provide excellent hardness, wear resistance, and heat resistance. They create precise holes with a smooth finish and often eliminate the need for reaming the hole after drilling. Carbide bits require a rigid setup such as a fixed-spindle machine. Spiral-flute drill bits evacuate chips as the bits drill into a workpiece.
Features Of 1.55mm PCB Drill Kit Tool Carbide Woodworking Metal CNC Router Bit:
- Core space: chip resistance is small. Chip is smooth. Drill a small fire to reduce drilling.
- Superior edge sharpness; due to the use of nano-technology and advanced grinding technology. The drill cutting edge is sharper than before. Can reduce the cutting force. Reduce the drilling rate. Improve the quality of the hole wall.
- Tool design based on customer application drill bit rich and varied, to meet the requirements of different applications all parameters, such as core thickness, core taper, etc., have been carefully designed, the effect is obvious.
- Trimming strict symmetry: high cutting efficiency.
Specifications Of Carbide Micro Drill Bits 1.55mm CNC PCB Rotary Tool:
- Drill Bit Size: 1.55mm
- Decimal Equivalent: 0.061
- Measurement System: Metric
- Material: MachiningCarbide
- Finish: MachiningStainless Steel
- Drill Bit Point Angle: 120 Degrees
- Drill Bit Point Type: X-Thinning Point
- Flute Type: Spiral
- Number of Flutes: 2
- Flute Length: 18.6mm
- Maximum Drilling Depth: 18.6mm
- Helix Angle: 30 Degrees
- Cutting Direction: Right Hand
- Shank Type: MachiningStraight
- Shank Dia.: 3mm
- Shank Length: 35.4mm
- Overall Length: 54mm
- Depth Dia. Ratio: 10xD
- Circuit Board Drill: No
- Drill Bit Grouping: Individual
- 1 x 1.55mm Micro Engraving Drill Bit
Best Online Shopping website for 1.55mm Carbide Steel PCB CNC Jewelry Micro Engraving Drill Bit at a cheap price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Sukkur, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad, and all over Pakistan.