For high accuracy and efficient drilling of steels, carbon steels, and difficult-to-cut materials. Carbide drills can only be used in a low vibration, high-speed rotary equipment, or carefully by hand using a pin vise. DO not attempt to drill using a hand drill or regular drill press, they do not possess the RPM or control capability required. Can be used in high-speed Dremel or similar tools if used in conjunction with a drill press stand to precisely control drill penetration. Breakage Of drill will occur if used otherwise.
Features Of Carbide Micro Drill Bits 1.93mm No. 48:
- Carbide micro drill, with high hardness, high wear resistance, high strength, resistance to bending, anti-impairment, and long tool life.
- Great for drilling PC Boards, Plastics, Fiberglass, Wood, PDF, Soft Metals, etc.
- Tip spiral flute tungsten carbide drill bits with shaper cutting edge, reduce the cutting force and prevent drill broken, improve the drilling accuracy.
- All bits have plastic size rings, Material Micro-Grain Carbide Grade ISO K20 K30.
- Drill bits Self-centering on flat surface Other surfaces use center drill first.
- Carbide tipped drill bits with high hardness, high wear resistance, high strength, resistance to bending, anti-impairment, and long tool life.
Specifications Of 1.35mm Carbide PCB Drill Bit CNC Drilling Bit:
- Drill Point: 135°
- Shank: 0.125”- 3.18mm
- Overall length: 38mm-1.50”
- Material: Carbide (Tungsten Steel)
- Weight: 0.01 Ounces
- 1 x 1.93mm #48 Carbide Micro Engraving Drill Bit
Best Online Shopping website for 1.93mm Carbide Steel PCB CNC Jewelry Micro Engraving Drill Bit #48 at a cheap price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Sukkur, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad, and all over Pakistan.