The item is a simple and practical Kapton tape, which is mainly made of durable polyimide and silicone materials, and features one-side self-adhesive design for easy to use. It is highly resistant to heat and chemicals, puncture and tear resistant at high temperatures and offers optimal performance in electrical and thermal insulation, and so it is widely used as electrical insulation transformer, motor, coil, capacitor and frequency conversion power supply in electronic industry.
- High insulation, high temperature resistance, acid and alkali-resistance, low electrolysis, mechanically sound, crocking resistance, tear-resistance, without rest on surface when tear
- Ideal for protecting sensitive printed circuit board (PCB) components such as gold leads and gold fingers during the process of wave soldering.
- Also extensive use as electrical insulation for transformer, motor, coil, capacitor and frequency conversion power supply in electronic industry.
- Self-adhesive: One-side
- Heat Resistance: 280 C
- Color: Dark Brown
- Size: 20mm(width)×33M(±2M length)
- Substrate material thickness: 0.025mm
- Thickness with adhesive: 0.05mm
- 1 x Kapton 20mm Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape