3.7V 450mAh lithium-ion battery is widely used in portable consumer electronic devices, and in electric vehicles ranging from full-sized vehicles to radio controlled toys. The term "lithium battery" refers to a family of different lithium-metal chemistries, comprising many types of cathodes and electrolytes but all with metallic lithium as the anode. The 3.7 v 450mah rechargeable battery requires from 0.15 to 0.3 kg of lithium per kWh. As designed these primary systems use a charged cathode, that being an electro-active material with crystallographic vacancies that are filled gradually during discharge.
Features Of 3.7-Volt Lithium-ion Battery:
- Lithium batteries are light in weight, small in size, large in capacitance, high in energy and high in safety
- Lithium battery core raw materials. The core itself has overcharge, overpressure, and over the flow of four safety protection. It fundamentally solves the hidden dangers of a short circuit, leakage, explosion and other aspects of lithium batteries.
- Lithium batteries use lithium battery cores in series.
- Charging chip protection plate(using military-grade smart IC chip, with overcurrent, overpressure, overcharge, overcharge, under-voltage, short circuit, reverse connection, equilibrium voltage and equilibrium charging and other multiple protection functions) to ensure the safety and reliability of the battery pack.
- Lithium batteries are used for a long time. The cycle can be charged and discharged more than 600 times. LED light source operating time of 20,000 hours, lithium battery life 2-3 years.
Specifications of 450mah Lithium ion Battery:
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Minimum capacity: 450mAh(0.2C discharge)
- Charging voltage: 4.2V
- Discharging cut-off voltage: 3.0V
- Standard charging: 0.2C /4.2V
- Max charging: 1.0C /4.2V
- Standard discharging: 0.2C/3.0V
- Continuous discharge: 1.0C/3.0V
- Non-continuous discharge: 2.0C/3.0V
- Shipment voltage: ≥3.85V
- Battery pack impedance: ≤50mΩ
- Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C
- Discharging: -20°C ~60°C
- Storage (At 50% SOC and specified temp): 20±5℃ is the recommended storage temperature
- Visual Inspection: There should not be any remarkable scratches, cracks, bolts, cauterization, deformations, swelling, leakage and so on the surface of the cell.
- Reference standard: GB/T 18287-2013,IEC/EN61960, UL1642
- 1 x 3.7V 450mAh Li-ion Battery
Best Online Shopping website for 3.7V 450mAh li-ion Battery in cheap price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Sukkur, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad and all over Pakistan.