5mm Conductive Adhesive Tape is recommended for electrostatic shielding, cable wrapping, and stained glass work. 5mm x 20m Copper Tape is conductive, and their adhesive may also be conductive. 5mm Copper foil tape is chemically resistant and may or may not have a liner. Sticky Copper tapes are very conformable and ideally suited for critical shielding and masking applications. The Foil shielding tape has a multitude of uses in electronic design and production.
Features of 5mm x 20m Conductive Adhesive Copper Foil Tape:
- Products environmental protection materials, special processing technology.
- Mainly used for electric signal shielding, anti-static, radiation protection.
- The products rely on the excellent electrical conductivity of copper, Single-sided conduction, and high-temperature resistance.
- The product is adhesive and easy to use.
- Stable, Durable, and Flexible.
- High-Quality Material.
- Widely used in transformers, mobile phones, computers, LCD displays, notebook computers, photocopiers, and other electronic products, where electromagnetic shielding is needed.
Specifications of 5mm Sticky Copper Foil Shielding Tape:
- Material: CU
- Colloidal components: Conductive adhesive
- Adhesion: 1.5 ~ 1.3kg / 25mm
- Temperature resistance: -10 ℃ --- 120 ℃
- Elongation: 7-7% to 3-4%
- Colour: Gold
- Size: 5mmx20m
Best online shopping website for 5mm X 20m Copper Foil Tape Conductive Adhesive High-temperature Shielding Tape in a cheap price in Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Faislabad, Multan, Quetta, Peshawar, Sukkur, Rawalpindi, and all over Pakistan