3.7v 6000mah Lipo Battery A lithium polymer battery, or more correctly lithium-ion polymer battery (abbreviated as LiPo, LIP, Li-poly, lithium-poly, and others), is a rechargeable battery of lithium-ion technology using a polymer electrolyte instead of a liquid one. High conductivity semisolid (gel) polymers form this electrolyte. These batteries provide higher specific energy than other lithium battery types and are being used in applications where weight is a critical feature – like tablet computers, cellular telephone handsets or radio-controlled aircraft.
- Dimensions: 155mm X 90mm X 4mm ( Length X Width X Thickness)
- Weight= 100gms
- 100% brand new
- High quality and high capacity!
- Built-in protection circuit PCM for preventing overcharging or over-discharging
- Size: Different
- Rating: DC3.7V 6000mAh
- Charging current: standard charging, fast charging: 1.0C: 0.5C
- Standard charging method: 0.5C CC (constant current) charge to 4.25V,
- Then CV (constant voltage 4.2V) charge till charge current is less than or equal to 0.05C.
- The maximum charge current: 1C
- Maximum discharge current: 1C
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.75V
- The discharge temperature: -20 degrees C~+60 degrees C
- Charging time: 3-7hrs (standard); 3hrs (fast)
- Protection function: overcharge, over-discharge, over current, short circuit protection, over-temperature protection
- It can be recharged repeatedly
- Built-in protection circuit PCM for preventing overcharging or over-discharging.
1 x pcs 3.7v 6000mAh lithium polymer Rechargeable battery