Highest quality precision GT2 Width 6mm Black Open Timing Belt For 3D Printer. Made from NEOPRENE – Synthetic Rubber reinforced with fiberglass cords for superior strength. Neoprene – an oil-resistant substitute for natural rubber, was invented by DuPont scientists on April 17, 1930.
1. Resists degradation from sun, ozone, and weather.
2. Performs well in contact with oils and many chemicals.
3. Remains useful over a wide temperature range.
4. Displays outstanding physical toughness.
5. Resists burning inherently better than exclusively hydrocarbon rubbers.
6. Outstanding resistance to damage caused by flexing and twisting.
The Timing Belt is also called as the synchronous belt is popularly known for its non-slipping mechanical drive belt. It is composed of a flexible belt which contains a row of teeth embedded on the inner surface of the belt. Timing Pulley and belt works when the toothed parts become compatible with each other.
It is a belt that usually features teeth on the inside surface, while a timing chain is a roller chain. Widely used in mechanical devices, printers/photocopiers, 3d printer, robotics, automation, etc.
No posts found