A 5V Active Alarm Buzzer Module for Arduino is an audio signaling device, which may be mechanical, electromechanical, or piezoelectric. Just like what you are viewing now, it is a 5V DC Electronic Part Active Buzzer Module. Using top-quality material, it is durable in use.
What is more, an active buzzer rings out as long as it is electrified. Compared with a passive buzzer, it is a bit expensive but easier to control. Typical uses of buzzers include alarm devices, timers, and confirmation of user input such as a mouse click or keystroke. A good choice for you all!
- 1 x 5V Active Alarm Buzzer Module for Arduino.
- 3 x F-F Jumper cable.
Specifications and Features :
- Product Name:3.3 to 5V Active Buzzer Alarm Module Sensor And 3 Pin TTL Cable
- The Transistor drive module uses 8550
- With fixed bolt hole- easy installation- 2.6mm aperture.
- Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
- PCB dimensions: 34.28 mm (L) * 13.29 mm (W) * 11.5 mm (H)
- Wire length: 20.5cm
- Weight: 7 gm.
Passive buzzer features are:
- Passive internal shocks without source- so if you can not make it with a DC signal tweet. Must be a square wave 2K ~ 5K to drive it
- Sound frequency control- you can make a “more than a meter hair Suola” effect.
- In some special cases- you can reuse a control and LED mouth
Active buzzer features are:
- An active buzzer with a concussion internal source- so long as it will be called an energized
- The program is easy to control- SCM can let a high-low sound- while the passive buzzer did not.
Module interface specification (3-wire)
- + External 3.3V-5V voltage (can be directly connected with the 5v and 3.3v MCU MCU)
- – External GND out external microcontroller IO port