TFT LCD Display:TFT LCD is a LCD touch screen module. It is a powerful and multifunctional module for your project. The Screen include a controller SSD1289, it’s a support 8/16bit data interface, easy to drive by many MCU like STM32, AVR and 8051. It is designed with a touch controller in it. The touch IC is XPT2046, and touch interface is included in the 40 pins breakout. It is the version of product only with touch screen and touch controller.
- This TFT LCD Screen Module, 40pins interface, not just a LCD screen but include the Touch, SD card and Flash design. So it’s a powerful extension module for your project.
- The LCD has a wide viewing angle; the contrast is also very suitable.
- TFT screen with SD card reader.
- 65K true to life colors.
- 240 x 320 QVGA resolutions.
- Size: 3.2 inch
- Attention please: SD card supports Mega 2560, ARM and 51 MCU. (SD Memory Supports: <=2GB. Please use the Arduino Software version: 0023/0022)
- TFT LCD Mega Shield V2.2:
- Because TFT01 LCD is working at 3.3V voltage, it cannot be used directly on top of a standard Arduino board, so in order to make TFT01 LCD compatible for using on standard Arduino board, designed section TFT Shield, can be directly plugged into the Arduino board that use TFT01 LCD module
- TFT01 LCD 16 can support the current mode, since there is sufficient Mega2560 IO, while using only a touch screen interface or SD card interface, like in the case of face 328S will not exist.
- Note: V2.2 is an upgrade version, including V2.0 functionality.
- Mega2560 Board:
- The Mega 2560 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560 .It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage: 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
- Analog input Pins: 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40mA
- DC Current for 3.3V pin: 50mA
- Flash memory: 256KB of which 8KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 8KB
- EEPROM: 4KB
- Clock speed: 16MHz