Please sign in to contact the vendor
BeagleBone Black is the newest member of the BeagleBoard family and is a lower-cost, high-expansion focused BeagleBone, featuring the Sitara AM3358BZCZ100 ARM Cortex-A8 32-Bit RISC microprocessor from Texas Instruments. It is similar to the BeagleBone but with some previous features removed to make way for the excellent new features.
The Beagleboard.org platform has a proven track record of facilitating innovation from concept to market and BeagleBone Black’s enhanced feature set enables developers to turn ideas into prototypes more easily than ever. Whether operating standalone or in conjunction with another computer, this new BeagleBone will provide developers easy access to industry standard interfaces and a well-developed ecosystem of software and tools.
The original BeagleBone’s cape plug-in boards are also compatible with the BeagleBone Black, making easy integration with previous projects yet another advantage.
USB client for power & communications
2x 46 pin headers
1 x BeagleBone Black REV C + USB cable + Quick start guide manual
Specifications and Features:
- Dimensions: 90 x 55 x 18 mm(LxWxH)
- Board Weight: 44 gm.
- Usb Cable Weight: 34 gm.
- Sitara AM3358BZCZ100 ARM Cortex-A8 32-Bit RISC microprocessor, up to 1GHz
- Onboard HDMI to connect directly to TVs and monitors
- More and faster memory now with 512MB DDR3L 400MHz SDRAM, 4GB eMMC Memory
- Onboard storage frees up the microSD card slot for greater expansion
- Support for existing Cape plug-in boards
- TPS65217C PMIC regulator and one additional LDO
- Debug support: Optional onboard 20-pin CTI JTAG
- HS USB 2.0 Client and Host ports
- Serial port: UART0 access via 6-pin 3.3V TTL header
- 10/100 RJ45 Ethernet
- Linux Debian Distribution flashed to the eMMC (no longer Angstrom)
Attachments and Links:
- BeagleBone Black Board Tour:
- Getting Started with the Beagle Bone Black:
No posts found