This D Cut Shaft Nema 17 Stepper Motor For 3D Printer & CNC is a standard sized stepper motor. Nema17 used in many machines such as 3D Printers, CNC Router and Mills, Camera Platforms, XYZ Plotters, etc. Nema17 4 wire Bipolar Stepper Motor is High precision 4–wire bipolar stepper motor, size in Nema 17, 1.8 deg. step angle (200 … It is one of the most parameters for the stepper motor. You can use A4988 or drv8825 driver to run this motor.
Features Of D Cut Shaft Nema 17 Stepper Motor For 3D Printer & CNC:
- The Stepper motor is known by its property to convert a train of input pulses into a precisely defined increment in the shaft position.
- This is a high-quality motor that can be used for a long time without stuck.
- It has a quite stable performance during work and will not lose a step.
- Low noise and big torque, this is a great choice if you need a stepper motor.
- Stepper motor can be widely used for a 3D printer, CNC engraving machine, etc.
Specifications Of D Cut Shaft Nema 17 Stepper Motor For 3D Printer & CNC.
- Shaft Dia= 5mm
- Step Angle: 1.8°
- Phase Current: 1A
- Phase Resistance: 5.6Ohm
- Phase Inductance: 2.8mH
- Holding Torque: 35N.cm
- Braking Torque: 2N.cm
- Rotor Inertia: 54g.cm⊃2;
- Max. Temperature Rise: 80℃ (rated current, 2 phase on)
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~+70℃
- Insulation Resistance: 100 MΩ Min. , 500VDC
- Radial Clearance: 0.02Max. (450g-Load)
- Axial Clearance: 0.08Max. (450g-Load)
- Max. Radial Pressure: 70N (20mm from the flange)
- Max. Axial Pressure: 15N
1X Dual Shaft Stepper motor with its wire.
- Used Product
- Advance Payment Only