Overview Of LCD Display DDS Function Signal Generator Module
- Small size, powered by DC 7 v-9 v, easy and portable for use.
- DDS frequency range: 1 hz-65534 hz, high-speed frequency (HS) output up to 8 mhz.
- DDS signal amplitude of the offset amount can be adjusted separately by two potentiometers.
- DDS signals: sine, square wave, sawtooth, reverse sawtooth, triangle wave, the ECG wave and noise wave.
- LCD display for clear reading, intuitive 5 buttons for easy operation.
- Operating voltage: DC7V-9V
- Frequency range: 1HZ-65534Hz.
- High-speed frequency (HS) output up to 8MHz;
- DDS signal amplitude of the offset amount can be adjusted separately by two potentiometers;
- DDS signals: sine wave, square wave, sawtooth, reverse sawtooth, triangle wave, the ECG wave, and noise wave.
- Section into the value: 1,10,100,1000,10000 Hz;
- The power automatically restores the last used configuration.
- Offset: 0.5pp-5Vpp
- Amplitude amount: 0.5Vpp-14Vpp
- The UP output waveform select
- The DOWN output waveform select
- LEFT output frequency -
- RIGHT output frequency +
- STOP / RUN the output stop/start
- "UP" key waveforms order:
- ECG = electrocardiogram wave (in the OFF state, the "left "and "right" keys to set
- the output frequency. Middle button start, all of the following waveform set)
- Rev Sawtooth = reverse sawtooth
- Sawtooth = sawtooth
- Triangle = triangle wave
- Square = square wave
1 x LCD Display DDS Function Signal Generator Module