Best Online Shopping website for ESP8266EX ESP-07S Wifi Module In Pakistan
Here you get ESP8266EX ESP-07S Wifi Module In Pakistan in reasonable price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad and all over Pakistan.
ESP8266E SP-07 32Mbit Wifi Module has a powerful enough on-board processing and storage capability. ESP8266 ESP07 Wifi Module, that allows it to be integrated with the sensors and other application-specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, including the front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area. The ESP8266EX supports APSD for VoIP applications and Bluetooth co-existence interfaces, it contains a self-calibrated RF allowing it to work under all operating conditions and requires no external RF parts.
We are also selling other wifi modules like D1-Mini, ESP32, ESP-01 etc.
Features of ESP8266 ESP-07 32Mbit Wifi Module:
- FCC, CE and TELEC certified
- Based on esp8266 wifi SoC IC
- 1.5mm pin pitch has two extra GND pins
- Semi-hole chip technology
- All IO leads out
- With metal shielding shell
- IPX external antenna, don’t have a built-in antenna
- Change module uses a capacity of 4MB
- The package is SOP-208mil of SPI Flash
Specifications of ESP8266 ESP-07 32Mbit Wifi Module:
- Frequency: 80 / 160 MHz.
- Risk: 32-bit
- Instruction Ram: 64 Kb
- Data Ram: 96 Kb
- Flash memory: 32Mb
- Clock frequency: 75 MHz.
- Page program: up to 256 bytes in 0.64ms (TYP) Sector erase: 512Kb in 0.6s
- Bulk erase: 17 - 23 s
- Hardware write protection: protected area size defined by nonvolatile bits BP0, BP1, BP2
- Deep power-down: 1μA (TYP)
- Write Cycles: > 100,000 write cycles per sector Data retention: > 20 Years
- 802.11 b/g/n protocol
- Supports Wi-Fi Direct (P2P)
- Soft-AP Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- I-PEX Antenna Connector
- +20 dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Power down leakage current of < 10uA
- Integrated low power 32-bit MCU
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4μs guard interval
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- supported Interface: SDIO 2.0, SPI, UART, STBC, MINO
- 1 x ESP8266EX ESP-07S 32Mbit Wifi Module