ESP- EYE is an ESP32-based development board that integrates a digital microphone, an 8 MB PSRAM and a 4 MB flash, while also providing an external 2-Megapixel camera. These features make the board ideal for applications relating to face detection, face recognition and speech recognition,Voice Wakeup. Besides, the board can also support image transmission over Wi-Fi and debugging through a Micro USB port, which enables the development of advanced AI solutions.
Click to download
- A 3D PIFA antenna. With the R14 resistor users can select the external IPEX antenna, whereas with the R15 resistor they can select the 3D antenna.
- Used for connecting the external IPEX antenna. With the R14 resistor users can select the external IPEX antenna, whereas with the R15 resistor they can select the 3D antenna.
- A 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and bluetooth combo chip.
- Provides an external clock to ESP32.
- Provides memory for storing applications.
- Converts the USB signals to UART signals.
- Provides power supply to the whole system.
- Provides the required power supply to the ESP32 chip, camera and LED indicators.
- A function key.
- Reset/Boot button. We recommend that you do not configure this button for other uses.
- The board has a red and a white indicator. Different flashing combinations of the red and white indicators reflect the different statuses of the board, e.g. waking up, networking, face detection, face recognition, face enrollment and face recognition.
- An external 2-Megapixel camera module for face detection, face recognition and ID enrollment.
- Used for connecting the external camera.
- A digital microphone for voice control functions.
- A reserved port for data transmission.
No posts found