Jump right into what matters; Start prototyping with Espressif flagship SoC, ESP32. ESP32-DevKitC is a low-footprint, breadboard-friendly, minimum system development board which is powered by the ESP32-WROOM-32D module.
ESP32-DevKitC is an AWS-qualified development board. In addition to Espressif’s own ESP-IDF SDK, you can use Amazon FreeRTOS on ESP32-DevKitC. Amazon FreeRTOS provides out-of-the-box connectivity with AWS IoT, AWS Greengrass, and other AWS services.
New and Powerful
Built around ESP32-WROOM-32, this minimum system development board achieves optimal performance with its rich peripheral set, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity offered by our flagship SoC, ESP32. The limit is your imagination!
Get right into application design and development without worrying about RF performance and antenna design. ESP32-DevKitC has your basic system requirements already covered. Just plug in the USB cable and you’re good to go!
Flexible and Feature-Rich
ESP32-DevKitC contains the entire basic-support circuitry for ESP32-WROOM-32, including a USB-UART bridge, reset- and boot-mode buttons, an LDO regulator and a micro-USB connector. Every important GPIO is available to the developer.
The ESP32-DevKitC pinout is optimized to enable prototyping on a breadboard. The on-board LDO output is led out for powering up additional off-board electronics. Peripheral outputs are grouped together for hassle-free prototyping.
ESP32 DoIT Development Board:
The development board breaks out all the module’s pins to 2.54 mm headers and provides a CP2102 USB-TTL serial adapter, programming and reset buttons, and a power regulator to supply the ESP32 with a stable 3.3 V. Espressif doubled-down on the CPU resources for the ESP32 with a dual-core, running at 160MHz and tons more pins and peripherals. Now supported by Arduino IDE!!
ESP32 is highly-integrated with in-built antenna switches, RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise receive amplifier, filters, and power management modules. ESP32 adds priceless functionality and versatility to your applications with minimal Printed Circuit Board (PCB) area requirements.
Buy Espressif ESP32 WROOM 32D Development Board at Pakistan's Best Online Shopping Store at a low price. Wide range of ESP 32. We deliver in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Quetta, Multan and all over Pakistan
ESP32 DoIT Development BoardcFeatures:
- 240 MHz dual-core Tensilica LX6 microcontroller with 600 DMIPS
- Integrated 520 KB SRAM
- Integrated 802.11BGN HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, stack, and LWIP
- Integrated dual-mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- 4 MByte flash
- -40°C to +125°C operating temperature
- On-board PCB antenna / IPEX connector for external antenna
- Ultra-low noise analog amplifier
- Hall sensor
- 10x capacitive touch interface
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator
- 3 x UARTs, including hardware flow control
- 3 x SPI
- 2 x I2S
- 12 x ADC input channels
- 2 x DAC
- 2 x I2C
- PWM/timer input/output available on every GPIO pin
- OpenOCD debug interface with 32 kB TRAX buffer
- SDIO master/slave 50 MHz
- Supports external SPI flash up to 16 MB
- SD-card interface support
- WEP, WPA/WPA2 PSK/Enterprise
- Hardware-accelerated encryption: AES / SHA2 / Elliptical Curve Cryptography / RSA-4096
- Supports sniffer, station, softAP and Wi-Fi direct modes
- Max data rate of 150 Mbps@11n HT40, 72 Mbps@11n HT20, 54 Mbps@11g, and 11 Mbps@11b
- Maximum transmit power of 19.5 dBm@11b, 16.5 dBm@11g, 15.5 dBm@11n
- Minimum receiver sensitivity of -98 dBm
- 135 Mbps UDP sustained throughput
- 2.5 μA deep sleep current
1 x Espressif ESP32 Development Board