DELIVERY CHARGES TCS Advance =275Rs/kg 1 to 3 Working Days, Cash On Delivery TCS 350RS/kg 1 to 7 Working Days
ET8101 Mini Pocket Type Digital Multimeter AC/DC Voltage Current Tester with Resistance, Capacitance, Diode Measurement
6000 display full-featured automatic range multimeter
NCV (induction pen)
LIVE WIRE TEST (zero fire wire judgment)
Backlight (can be long or short)
maximum value minimum value
Low voltage display
Small and easy to carry
Basic functions: AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, capacitance, buzzer, diode, frequency/duty cycle
The 6000counts is a pocket-sized 3 5/6-bit automatic digital instrument. It has a stable performance, high precision, high reliability clear readings, and overload protection. With AAA 1.5Vbattery-driven, the instrument uses a large-screen LCD Display, boost power supply, even in the 2.3V low battery edge, it can guarantee the backlight high brightness, the table is easy to carry, is a vast number of users extremely like the instrument, the backlight can be bright can be automatically turned Off after 15 seconds. This series of instruments can be used to measure the DC voltage and AC voltage DC current and AC current, resistance, capacitance diode, continuity test, zero fire wire judgment, frequency measurement and true RMS measurement and other parameters. Is An ideal tool for the laboratory, factory, radio enthusiasts and families.
Second, Safety precautions
This series of instruments is designed to comply with IEC1010 (International Electro-technical Commission promulgated safety standards), before use, please read the safety precautions.
1. When measuring the voltage, please input the limit voltage of DC 1000V or AC 750V rms.
2. The voltage below 36V is safe voltage. When measuring above 36V DC and 25V AC voltage, check whether test pen is reliable contact or right connected or good insulation properly, whether insulation is good and so on, in order to avoid electric shock.
3. When change function and range, test pen should leave the test point.
4. The series of instruments if there is full-range protection, but for safety reasons, you still should pay more attention.
5. When measuring current, do not input batteries more than 10A.