LM10UU Linear Ball Bushings Works with 10mm Shafts 10mm x 19mm x 29mm LM10UU Linear Ball Bushing bearing inner Diameter is 10mm, Bearing outer diameter is 19mm and Bearing Length is 29mm.
- Item: LM10UU Bearing
- Type: Linear Ball Bushings
- Ball circuit: 4
- Size: 10mm x 19mm x 29mm
- Quantity: One Bearing
- Dynamic Load Rating Cr: 372 N
- Static Load Rating Cor: 549 N
- Linear bearing ball cage, hardened coat of both ends ring.
- Bearing various parts of the size has been standardized, interchangeable, and do not have to worry about replacement of worn.
- The jacket is made of carbon chromium bearing steel, through hardened and precision ground handling, providing safe and reliable for the bearing sleeve and the bearing housing assembly.
- Ball in the cage loop run a smooth ball guide surface to ensure even if high-speed operation, low noise.
- The best choice for 3D Printer, RepRap DIY CNC Motion
Great for linear motion on 3D Printer, CNC, and other applications
- This linear motion closed type ball bushing has a 10 mm bore and is suitable for use in a mounted slide unit to carry components in precision linear motion applications, such as in printing machines and computer numerical control (CNC) equipment.
- The linear motion ball bushing has a high-carbon chromium steel case for strength and rigidity, a synthetic resin retainer plate for accurate ball guidance and low noise.
- The universal Ball Bearings is great for you to replace the damaged Ball Bearings in your devices to improve efficiency and save energy.