This logic probe has a memory function which can detect the occurrence of single pulses or logic level. It can detect one shot and low repeat rate narrow pulses, which are nearly impossible to see even with a fast scope. With this probe, they are easily detectable and visible.
The probe has three LEDs, red for high logic level, green for low logic level and yellow for pulse. The intensity of the pulse LED is directly proportional to the duty cycle of the signal observed. All single pulses or pulse trains are recognised from 30ns up to 500ms.
The probe is supplied with approx. 500mm lead terminated in a red and black probe clip. In use, the red clip should be connected to the positive of the circuit under test, and the black to the negative.
1.Input impedance 1MΩ
2. Width of min. pulse : 30 ns
3. Max. input frequency : 17 MHz
4. Measurable logic gate
(1) Logic 1 (red LED lights) and buzzer :
TTL : 2.3V ± 0.2V
CMOS : 70%Vcc
(2) Logic 0 (green LED lights) and buzzer :
TTL : 0.8V ± 0.2V
CMOS : 30%Vcc
5. Input overvoltage protection : ± 220V DC / AC 15sec
6. Pulse (yellow LED) flashing time : 500ms
7. Power supply protection : ± 20V
1 x LP2800 Miniature Logic Probe
No posts found