The MQ 135 Air Quality Detector Sensor Module For Arduino has lower conductivity in clean air. When the target combustible gas exists, the conductivity of the sensor is higher along with the gas concentration rising. Convert change of conductivity to the corresponding output signal of gas concentration. The MQ135 gas sensor has high sensitivity to Ammonia, Sulphide and Benzene steam, also sensitive to smoke and other harmful gases. It is with low cost and suitable for different applications such as harmful gases/smoke detection.
Specifications and features :
- Air Quality Sensor Module
- Condition: New
- Size: 32mm X22mm X27mm
- Main chip: MQ-135
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- Type: Analog & Digital
- Sensitivity to Ammonia, Sulphide and Benzene steam
- Detecting Range: 100-1000ppm
- With signal output instructions
- TTL output signal is low level
- Analog 0 ~ 5 v voltage output, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage
- Color is showing pictures.
- Sensitive for benzene, alcohol, smoke
- Fast response and recovery
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Signal output indicator
- Output voltage boosts along with the concentration of the measured gases increases
- Please NOTE: that due to lighting effects, monitor’s brightness/contrast settings etc, there could be some slight differences in the color tone of the pictures and the actual item!
Attachments and Links :
MQ 135 Datasheet:
Arduino Connection and Forum:
Package Includes :
1 x MQ135 Air Quality Sensor Module.