Nema 17 4 wire Bipolar Stepper Motor us very useful in the various application especially which demands low speed with high precision.Nema17 used in many machines such as 3D Printers, CNC Router and Mills, Camera Platforms, XYZ Plotters, etc. Nema17 4 wire Bipolar Stepper Motor is High precision 4–wire bipolar stepper motor, size in Nema 17, 1.8 deg. step angle (200 … It is one of most parameters for the stepper motor. You can use A4988 or drv8825 driver to run this motor.
- Stepper motor is known by its property to convert a train of input pulses into a precisely defined increment in the shaft position.
- This is a high-quality motor that can be used for a long time without stuck.
- It has a quite stable performance during work and will not lose step.
- Low noise and big torque, this is a great choice if you need a stepper motor.
- Stepper motor can be widely used for a 3D printer, CNC engraving machine, etc.
- Shaft Dia= 5mm
- Step Angle: 1.8°
- Phase Current: 1.2A
- Phase Resistance: 1.5Ohm
- Phase Inductance: 2.8mH
- Holding Torque: 40N.cm
- Braking Torque: 2.2N.cm
- Rotor Inertia: 54g.cm⊃2;
- Wire: 4(Blue, green, black, red)
- Max. Temperature Rise: 80℃ (rated current, 2 phase on)
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~+70℃
- Insulation Resistance: 100 MΩ Min. , 500VDC
- Radial Clearance: 0.02Max. (450g-Load)
- Axial Clearance: 0.08Max. (450g-Load)
- Max. Radial Pressure: 75N (20mm from the flange)
- Max. Axial Pressure: 15N
- Condition Used
Package Include:1x Used Nema 17 4 wire Stepper Motor NEMA17 Stepper Motor