This is a brand new MINEBEA company made NEMA 17 stepper motor for 3D Printer application & CNC applications, This NEMA 17 stepper motor is very useful in the various application especially which demands low speed with high precision. Nema17 used in many machines such as 3D Printers, CNC Router and Mills, Camera Platforms, XYZ Plotters, etc. Nema17 4 wire Bipolar Stepper Motor is High precision 4–wire bipolar stepper motor, size in Nema 17, 1.8 deg. step angle (200 … is one of the most parameters for the stepper motor. You can use the A4988 or drv8825 driver to run this motor.
- Yellow =A
Features Of NEMA 17 Stepper Motor For 3D Printer & CNC:
- Stepper motor is known by its property to convert a train of input pulses into a precisely defined increment in the shaft position.
- This is a high-quality motor that can be used for a long time without stuck.
- It has a quite stable performance during work and will not lose a step.
- Low noise and big torque, this is a great choice if you need a stepper motor.
- Stepper motor can be widely used for a 3D printer, CNC engraving machine, etc.
Specifications Of 4 Wire NEMA 17 Stepper Motor :
- Shaft Dia= 5mm
- Step Angle: 1.8°
- Phase Current: 1A
- Phase Resistance: 1.5Ohm
- Phase Inductance: 2.8mH
- Holding Torque: 40N.cm
- Braking Torque: 2N.cm
- Rotor Inertia: 54g.cm⊃2;
- Wire: 4(Blue, green, black, red)
- Max. Temperature Rise: 80℃ (rated current, 2 phase on)
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~+70℃
- Insulation Resistance: 100 MΩ Min. , 500VDC
- Radial Clearance: 0.02Max. (450g-Load)
- Axial Clearance: 0.08Max. (450g-Load)
- Max. Radial Pressure: 75N (20mm from the flange)
- Max. Axial Pressure: 15N
- 1 x NEMA 17 Stepper Motor
Best online shopping website for MINEBEA NEMA 17 Stepper Motor For 3D Printer & CNC at cheap price in Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Faislabad, Multan, Quetta, Sukkur, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, and all over Pakistan