This Bipolar NEMA23 2A Stepper Motor is very useful in the various application, especially which demands low speed with high precision. It has a quite stable performance during work and will not lose a step. This NEMA 23 1.8 degrees stepper motor is compatible with TB6560 and DRV8825 stepper motor drivers and this high torque NEMA 23 is also very useful in many machines such as 3D Printers, CNC Router and Mills, Camera Platforms, XYZ Plotters, etc. Nema23 4 wire Bipolar Stepper Motor is High precision 4–wire bipolar stepper motor, size in Nema 23, 1.8 deg. step angle (200 … It is one of most parameters for the stepper motor).
Features Of 4 Wire Bipolar Nema 23 Stepper Motor:
- It converts a train of input pulses into a precisely defined increment in the shaft position.
- This is a high-quality motor that can be used for a long time without stuck.
- It has a quite stable performance during work and will not lose a step.
- Low noise and big torque,
- This is a great choice if you need a stepper motor.
- Stepper motor can be widely used for a 3D printer, CNC engraving machine, etc.
Specifications of TB6560 Compatible NEMA23 1.8 Degree 2A Stepper Motor:
- Step Angle: 1.8°
- Phase Current: 2A
- Phase Resistance: 1.5Ohm
- Phase Inductance: 2.8mH
- Holding Torque: 40N.cm
- Rotor Inertia: 54g.cm⊃2;
- Wire: 4(Blue, green, Black, red)
- Max. Temperature Rise: 80℃ (rated current, 2 phase on)
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~+70℃
- Insulation Resistance: 100 MΩ Min. , 500VDC
- Electric Strength: 500VAC for 1minute
- Radial Clearance: 0.02Max. (450g-Load)
- Axial Clearance: 0.08Max. (450g-Load)
- Max. Axial Pressure: 15N
- 1x Nema23 Stepper motor with its wire.
Best online shopping website for NEMA23 Bipolar NEMA23 1.8 Degree 2A Stepper Motor at a cheap price in Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Faislabad, Multan, Quetta, Sukkur, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, and all over Pakistan