This Nema 17 Stepper Motor For 3D Printer & CNC is a standard sized stepper motor. Nema17 used in many machines such as 3D Printers, CNC Router and Mills, Camera Platforms, XYZ Plotters, etc. Nema17 4 wire Bipolar Stepper Motor is High precision 4–wire bipolar stepper motor, size in Nema 17, 1.8 deg. step angle (200 … It is one of the most parameters for the stepper motor. You can use A4988 or drv8825 driver to run this motor.
Features Of Nema 17 Stepper Motor For 3D Printer & CNC:
- The Stepper motor is known by its property to convert a train of input pulses into a precisely defined increment in the shaft position.
- This is a high-quality motor that can be used for a long time without stuck.
- It has a quite stable performance during work and will not lose a step.
- Low noise and big torque, this is a great choice if you need a stepper motor.
- Stepper motor can be widely used for a 3D printer, CNC engraving machine, etc.
Specifications Of Nema 17 Stepper Motor For 3D Printer & CNC.
- current 1.5 A
- voltage 24 V
- 1.8 deg
- 6-wire pin
- body length 45 mm
- width/height 42 mm
- total length 68 mm
- axle diameter 5 mm
- sprocket diameter 13 mm
- weight 0,36 kg
- 1X Nema 17 Stepper Motor with its wire.
- Used Product
- Advance Payment Only