This is PIAIC Quarter 2 IoT Starter Kit with all basic required components. This PIAIC Starter kit has STM32F3Discovery or STM32F303VC Board, FT232 board, jumper wire, breadboard, led's, resistors, and necessary USB cables which is recommended for quarter 2 IoT course.
Introduction Of STM32F303VC Discovery Kit:
The STM32F3DISCOVERY helps you to discover the STM32 F3 series Cortex-M4 mixed-signals features and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
A large number of free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on an external link to support quick evaluation and development.
*The kit requires a few resistors of 200-ohm rating to complete the project.
Key Features of STM32F303VC Discovery kit:
- STM32F303VCT6 microcontroller featuring 256 KB Flash, 48 KB RAM in an LQFP100 package
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 3 V or 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- A few LEDs:
- LD1 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- LD2 (red/green) for USB communication
- Various user LEDs, LD3/10 (red), LD4/9 (blue), LD5/8 (orange) and LD6/7 (green)
- USB USER with Mini-B connector
- Jumper wires for all LQFP100 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- USB to Serial / USB To UART TTL 5V 3.3V FT232R Module for communic\tions
For STM32F3 Discovery Kit WIKI click here.
- STM Discovery Kit STM32F3 ( STM32F303VC ) With Programming Cable (Color May Very Blue or Green):
- USB to Serial / USB To UART TTL 5V 3.3V FT232R Module
- Resistance: 220R (a few)
- 5mm Green LED Light Emitting Diode (a few)
- 5mm Red LED Light Emitting Diode (a few)
- 5mm Yellow LED Light Emitting Diode (a few)
- Half Size MB102 Solderless Breadboard Prototyping Board
- 20Cm Pin To Pin 2 Pin Jumper Wires Dupont Line Arduino Male To Male
- 20Cm Pin To Hole 6 pin Jumper Wires Dupont Line Male To Female Arduino
- 20Cm Hole To Hole 6 Pin Jumper Wires Dupont Line single-core Arduino
USB to Serial / USB To UART TTL 5V 3.3V FT232R Module:
A breadboard for easy probing:
Jumper wires hole to hole:
Jumper wires hole to pin:
Jumper wires pin to pin:
Resistors rated @ 200 ohms:
USB Type A to type B cable: