Pixhawk 2.4.8 flight controller with 4GB SD card Led switch & buzzer is best Flight Control with amazing features
Specification Pixhawk 2.4.8 Flight Controller with 4GB GB:
- Provide redundant power input and fault transfer function
- 14 PWM/ actuator output
- Bus interface (UART, I2C, SPI, CAN)
- Automatic and manual mode
- Color LED lamp
- Multi tone buzzer interface
- Micro SD to record flight data
- Board integrates with PX4FMU+PX4IO Pixhawk is with new 32 bit chip and sensor technology Processor
- 32 bit 2M flash memory STM32F427 Cortex M4, with hardware floating point processing unit Main frequency
- 256K, 168MHZ RAM 32 bit STM32 F103 backup co processor
- Sensor:L3GD20 3 axis digital 16 bit gyroscope LSM303D
- 3 axis 14 bit accelerometer /magnetometerMPU6000 6 axis accelerometer / magnetometer
- MS5611 high precision barometer
- Interface: 5 UART, 1 compatible high voltage, 2 hardware flow control 2 CAN Spectrum DSM/DSM2/DSM-X satellite receiver compatible
- input Futaba flysky Tranis Frsky etc SBUS compatible input and output PPM signal input RSSI (PWM or voltage)
- inputI2CSPI3.3 and 6.6VADC
- input External USB MICRO
- interface Color:
- Black Size: 50×81 x 16mm / 2.0×3.2 x 0.6
- Weight: 48g
- 1 x 2.4.8 Pixhawk Main Controller,
- 1 x Safety Switch
- 1 x 4 GB Memory Card
- 1 x Flight Control
- 1 x Shell Buzzer
- Storage Area temperature: Don’t put it beside the high temperature condition or the temperature is over 70 ° C.
- Charging Caution: Don’t over-charge, or over-discharge batteries
- Keep away from kids that they can not get it.
- Flammable: Don’t throw it into fire.
- Don’t throw it into water.
- For safety, we recommend that you use the official material and accessories.
How to use Pixhawk 2.4.8 Flight Controller?
Answer: Read manual carefully or consult on internet.