Proximity Sensor E2E-X10ME1 OMRON proximity sensor is to perceive the occurrence of any object without being in contact with it. A proximity sensor makes a field around it by emitting electromagnetic radiations. The beam of electromagnetic radiations traces any object or hurdle in its way. The term ‘target’ is used for the object that a proximity sensor intuits in its path. The sensor looks for any alteration made in its field. Target usually replaces a certain beam of the field or hurdles its projection. Different fields or sensors are used to detect different targets. Proximity Sensor E2E-X10ME1 OMRON.
- Ideal for a variety of applications.
- With a metal connector that can be tightened securely and a cable protector.
- With an easy-to-see indicator, deeper mounting holes, and tightening flats for wrenches.
- RPM measurement
- Detecting dynamic motion
- Conveyor system
- Tip size: 18mm
- Voltage range: 6 to 36 DC
- Type: NPN
- Working distance: 5mm
- Sensing head size: M18
- Type: Unshielded
- Sensing method: Inductive type
- Sensing distance: 10 mm-10% to +10%
- Setting distance: 0 to 8 mm
- Operation mode: NO
- Protective circuit: Surge suppress output short-cut protection power supply reverse polarity protection
- Standard or Different frequency: Standard
- Ambient temperature: Operating: -40 to 85 ℃Storage: -40 to 85 ℃
- Ambient humidity: Operating: 35 to 95%RH Storage: 3595%RH
- Temperature influence: +/- 10% Max. of sensing distance in the temperature range of -25 to +70 CEL+/- 15% Max. of sensing distance in the temperature range of -40 to +85 CEL(As the basis for sensing distance of 23 CEL
- Voltage influence: +/- 1% Max. of sensing distance in rated voltage range +/- 15%.(As the basis for sensing distance at standard power voltage)
- Insulation resistance: 50 MOhm Min. at 500 VDC between charged parts and the case
- Dielectric strength: 1000 VAC 50/60 Hz for 1 minute between charged parts and the case
- Vibration resistance: 10 to 55 Hz, 1.5-mm double amplitude for 2 hours each in X, Y, and Z directions
- Shock resistance: 1000 m/s**2 for 10 times each in X, Y, and Z directions
- Degree of protection: IEC60529: IP67Company standard: Oil-proof
- Connection method: Pre-wired models(Cable length: 2 m)
- Weight (Packed state): Approx. 150 g
- Material (case): Brass nickel plating
- Material (sensing surface): PBT
- Material (clamping nuts): Brass nickel plating
- Material (toothed washer): Iron zinc plating
- 1 x OMRON Proximity Sensor E2E-X10ME1
Best Online shopping website for OMRON Proximity Sensor E2E-X10ME1 in cheap price in Lahore Islamabad Karachi Faislabad Quetta Sukkur Multan Rawalpindi Peshawar and all over Pakistan.