Ready to use PIR Motion Sensor Switch in Pakistan Input Voltage=12v output = 12v/220v / 3A A passive infrared sensor (PIR sensor) is an electronic sensor that measures infrared (IR) light radiating from objects in its field of view. They are most often used in PIR-based motion detectors.
- Security Products
- the human body sensors toys
- the human body sensor lighting
- industrial automation and control, etc.
- It can automatically and quickly open various types of incandescent, fluorescent lamps, buzzer, automatic doors, electric fans, automatic washing machine, and dryer
- Machines and other devices is a high-tech product. Especially suitable for enterprises, hotels, shopping malls, warehouses and family aisles, corridors and other sensitive
- Sense of region, or for the security zone automatic lighting, lighting and alarm systems.
Specification Of 12V PIR Motion Sensor Switch:
- Operating voltage range: DC 12V
- Quiescent Current: <50uA Trigger: L can not be repeated trigger/H can be repeated trigger (Default repeated trigger)
- Delay time: 5-20S(adjustable) the range is (0.xx second to tens of second)
- Block time: 2.5s(default)Can be made a range(0.xx to tens of seconds
- Angle Sensor: <100 ° cone angle Lens size sensor: Diameter: 23mm (Default)
- Board Dimensions: 32mm*24mm
- Weight: 40g
Best Online Shopping website for 12V PIR Motion Sensor Switch in cheap price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Sukkur, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad and all over Pakistan.