The PIR motion sensor is a sensor for detecting infrared radiation emitted by a human or animal body, and can be used for a variety of human or animal mobile triggering scenes.
- Operating voltage: DC 5V
- Power on warm-up: 30s
- Hold time: 2s
- Detection angle: 120 degrees
- Detection distance: 4 meters
- Module size: 50 x 24 x 15 mm (length x width x height)
- Onboard LED feedback trigger status.
- The use of the RD624 Human Sensing Probe is more sensitive.
- Support Arduino IDE programming, and provide runtime to simplify programming.
- Support Robobloq graphical programming for all ages.
- It is convenient to connect using the RJ11 interface.
How to use it?
- Assembly: With two mounting holes, be careful not to damage the components on the circuit board or cause a short circuit during installation.
- Wiring: It can be connected to the black ports of Qmind or Qmind plus board.
- Programming blocks
- 1 x Robobloq PIR Motion Sensor
- 1 x Connecting wire