Si5351A I2C 25MHZ Clock Generator Breakout Board 8KHz to 160MHz for Arduino Overview:
Never hunt around for another crystal again, with the Si5351A clock generator breakout !
- This chip has a precision 25MHz crystal reference and internal PLL and dividers so it can generate just about any frequency, from <8KHz up to 150+ MHz.
- The Si5351A clock generator is an I2C controller clock generator. It uses the onboard precision clock to drive multiple PLL's and clock dividers using I2C instructions.
- By setting up the PLL and dividers you can create precise and arbitrary frequencies.
- There are three independent outputs, and each one can have a different frequency. Outputs are 3Vpp, either through a breadboard-friendly header or, for RF work, an optional SMA connector.
- We put this handy little chip onto it's own breakout board PCB, with a 3.3V LDO regulator so it can be powered from 3-5VDC.
- We also put level shifting circuitry on the I2C lines so you can use this chip safely with 3V or 5V logic.
- Highly linear VCXO
- clock input (CLKIN)
- Low output period jitter: 100 ps pp
- Configurable spread spectrum able at each output
- Operates from a low-cost, fixed frequency crystal: 25 or 27 MHz
- Supports static phase offset
- Programmable rise/fall time control
- Glitchless frequency changes
- Separate voltage supply pins:
- Core VDD: 2.5 or 3.3 V
- Output VDDO: 1.8, 2.5, or 3.3 V
- Excellent PSRR eliminates external power supply filtering
- Very low power consumption
- Adjustable output-output delay
- PCIE Gen 1 compliant
- Supports HCSL compatible swing
- HDTV, DVD/Blu-ray, set-top box
- Audio/video equipment, gaming
- Printers, scanners, projectors
- Residential gateways
- Servers, storage
- 1 x Si5351A I2C 25MHZ Clock Generator Breakout Board