STC-1000 Temperature Controller Thermostat is a temperature measurement and Controller tool with high accuracy and precision at a very low cost. It offers a high-temperature control precision of 0.1℃. The control range from -50℃ to 99℃. The LED display shows the results clearly. One can directly install or embed the STC-1000 in industrial control equipment panel, convenient and quick. 1M probe made up of stainless steel material which makes it waterproof and does not let it rust easily. Also, all the delicate and sensitive components are kept safe in ABS flame retardant housing which is avirulent and environmental protective.
- Seamlessly Switch between the modes (between cool and heat).
- Heat is controlled by setting the value and the difference value.
- Manual temperature calibration is available.
- Refrigerating control output delay protection is built-in.
- An alarm outputs a warning sound when the heat exceeds temperature limit or when the sensor outputs error.
Specification of STC-1000 :-
- Measuring range: -50 – 99°C.
- Resolution : 0.1°C.
- Accuracy : ±1°C (-50 – 70°C).
- Sensor error delay: 1 minute.
- Supply: 220VAC±10%, 50/60Hz
- Consumption: ≤3W.
- Sensor: NTC sensor (1PC).
- Relay contact capacity : Cool 10A/250VAC;Heat 10A/250VAC.
- Ambient temperature : 0 – 60°C.
- Storage temperature : -30 – 75°C.
- Relative humidity : 20% – 85% (No condensate).
- Front panel size : 75(L) x 34.5(W)(mm)
- Mounting size: 71(L) x 29(W)mm.
- Probe Length: 1m (include the probe).
- Size: 75(L) x 34.5(W) x 85(D)mm.
- 1 x 220V STC-1000
- 1 x Temperature sensor probe with cable