Nema17 4 wire Bipolar Stepper Motor us very useful in the various application especially which demands low speed with high precision. Many machines such as 3D Printers, CNC Router and Mills, Camera Platforms, XYZ Plotters etc. Nema17 4 wire Bipolar Stepper Motor is High precision 4–wire bipolar stepper motor, size in Nema 17, 1.8 deg. step angle (200 … It is one of most parameters for the stepper motor
Features of nema17 stepper motor:
Builtin shock absorber to reduce resentencing vibration.
- This is a high-quality motor that can be used for a long time without stuck.
- It has a quite stable performance during work and will not lose a step.
- Low noise and big torque, this is a great choice if you need a stepper motor.
- Stepper motor can be widely used for a 3D printer, CNC engraving machine, etc.
Specifications of ML17A3 BIpolar Nema17 Stepper Motor With Shock Absorber :
- Step Angle: 1.8°
- Phase Current: 1A
- Phase Resistance: 1.5Ohm
- Phase Inductance: 2.8mH
- Holding Torque: 10N.cm
- Braking Torque: 2.2N.cm
- Max. Temperature Rise: 80℃ (rated current, 2 phase on)
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~+70℃
- Insulation Resistance: 100 MΩ Min. , 500VDC