Look before you dig!
Earthworks that consist not only in various excavations but also in laying sewer pipes, water supply pipes, and cables involve a high risk of damage to underground utilities, which may result in dangerous accidents. The LKZ-1000 allows construction crews to:
- Detect underground energized (live) wires
- Detect de-energized underground wires
- Trace metallic or non-conductive pipes
- Trace a determined cable
- Determine the depth of a cable
The LKZ-1000 cable & pipe locator consists of an improved LKN-1000 transmitter and the LKO-1000 receiver that together deliver significantly higher detection technology to:
- Detect underground services at greater depths
- Give more accurate depth estimation
- Detect in the presence of high signal interference
- Four adjustable output levels with maximum output level of 1 W
- Choice of 3 tracing signals, 8 kHz or 33 kHz, or at 8 kHz and 33 kHz together
- Locates cables up to 3 m, 10 ft deep
- Trace non-conductive pipelines using a “floating” probe
- Transmitter detection of de-energized underground wires using a galvanized, inductive, or clamp-based connection
- Trace metallic or non-conductive pipes using an additional probe
- Location by connecting the transmitter directly to an object that is not live
- Location by using an adapter that connects the transmitter to an AC outlet
- Compact and light-weight for less fatigue when operating for long periods
- Sensibly located control buttons for hand operation
- Easy-to-view backlit LCD with contrast + auto on-off
- Clear visual and audio signals for easier operation
- Automatic adjustment of detection sensitivity
- 5 operating modes
- Durable waterproof design for harsh outdoor conditions; protection rating of IP65
- Self-test function to test the LKN-1000 before use
- Shallow cable-depth warning indicator
- Cable direction indication
- Audio tones to facilitate locating or tracing
- Adjustment of transmitter power and frequency
Passive or Active Operating Modes:
- Passive POWER with 50 Hz or 60 Hz – enables location of live wires and cables
- Passive RADIO (15-30 kHz) – for quick, non-selective location of an underground metallic installation
- Active with transmitter (8 kHz and 33 kHz), enables detection using the inductive mode; just place the transmitter over the traced object
Explanation of Detection and Location Modes
Safety and Ease of Work:
- Hazard zone – This functionality generates an alarm signal that indicates the close location of conduits (approx. 30 cm). It works in the Power, 8 kHz, and 33 kHz, and automatic operating modes.
- Auto-test – this functionality enables a self-test of the locator. After successful completion of the test, the display shows the PAS message; otherwise, ERR is displayed.
- Automatic mode – this functionality has the advantages of both simultaneous detection in the Power mode and the Radio mode, and makes it possible to confirm the presence of underground utilities in the initial stage of the test, which makes utility detection easier and safer.
- Automatic illumination of the display – the light sensor automatically switches on the illumination of the display whenever it is needed.
- Digital indication of signal strength – this functionality switches on the digital indication of the signal strength on the display, thus facilitating the detection of underground utilities.
Moreover, the locator always switches on in the “Power” mode which is intended to detect live electrical cables, which constitute a very high risk in the event of their damage. It is also possible to determine the direction of the detected utility. In order to determine the direction of a cable or a pipe, the detector must be placed immediately over the utility (1) and must be turned around its axis (2). When the locator’s body is located over the utility’s centerline, the signal strength indicator shows the minimum value (3). The maximum value means that the locator is perpendicular to the utility line.
Thanks to its additional probes, the LKZ-100 locator can be used to determine the direction of sewer pipelines and to accurately locate any obstructions.
The kit is delivered in a very durable cover with an extra-strong bottom which protects the locator and the transmitter from water, mud, dust, and accidental impact.
The LKZ-1000 is indispensable when it comes to comparing the true location of underground utilities with that shown on maps and plans. Thanks to its easy and intuitive operation and several operation modes to choose from, the locator enhances the safety of any type of excavation works. This allows for a significant reduction of the risk and gives the contractors performing earthworks the certainty that they did everything to protect the health and lives of their employees.
Buy Underground Wire,pipe and Cable Locator Sonel LKZ-1000 at pakistan's Best Online Shopping store in low price.Here you get wide range of Underground infrastructure finder. We Deliver in Gujranwala, Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, Quetta , Faisalabad and all over Pakistan.
1X Underground Wire,pipe and Cable Locator Sonel LKZ-1000