RS485 Serial to Ethernet Converter, also known as Serial to Ethernet Server or Serial Device Server, which can realize bidirectional transparent transmission between RS232/RS485/RS422 and Ethernet. By way of setting web-page or software, USRIOT serial to ethernet converter can realize serial data and TCP/IP data package transparent transmission. USR-TCP232-304 converter is a low-cost serial converter, widely used in the solution of serial data networking communication. This ethernet server converter module RS485 serial has a port of 5V DC.
Features Of RS485 to Ethernet Converters with Built-in Webpage USR-TCP232-304:
- Support DHCP, automatically obtain an IP address and query IP address through the serial setting protocol.
- Support DNS function.
- Set parameters through the webpage.
- Upgrade firmware via the network.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX, RJ45 port with 10/100Mbps.
- Serial port baud rate from 600 bps to 230.4 Kbps, Check bit of None, Odd, Even, Mark and Space.
- Work mode: TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP Client, UDP Server, HTTPD Client.
- Support virtual serial port and provide corresponding software USR-VCOM.
- Heartbeat package mechanism to ensure the connection is reliable put an end to a dead link.
- User-defined registration package mechanism, check connection status and use as custom packet header.
- Under TCP Server mode, Client number ranges from 1 to 16; the default number is 4.
- The global unique MAC address bought from IEEE, user can define MAC address.
- Restore factory default.
- Across the gateway, switches, routers.
- Can work in LAN, also can work on the Internet (external network).
- Provide PC TCP/IP socket programming example such as VB, C++, Delphi, Android and IOS.
- Support customization.
Application Field of RS485 Ethernet Converter:
- Industrial data transmission, industrial automation.
- security and protection monitoring, public security.
- Smart home, power control, environmental monitoring, intelligent agriculture.
- Door check on work attendance system, POS system, rice selling system.
- Building automation system, power monitoring, self-service banking system, telecom machine room monitoring.
Specifications Of USR-TCP232-304 Serial RS485 to TCP/IP Ethernet Server Converter Module:
- Processor: TI Cortex-M0
- Ethernet Port Number: 1
- Ethernet Interface Standard: RJ45
- Ethernet Rate: 10/100 Mbps, MDI/MDIX, auto-switch between cross and direct connection
- Ethernet Protection: 2KV electromagnetism isolation, shell insulation blocking
- Ethernet Network Protocol: IP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, DNS, HTTP, ARP, ICMP
- Ethernet Buffer: Send: 6K bytes, receive: 4K bytes
- Serial Port Number: 1
- Serial Interface Standard: RS-485: 3 wire (A+, B-, GND)
- Serial Data Bits: 5, 6, 7, 8
- Serial Stop Bit: 1, 2
- Serial Check Bit: None, Even, Odd, Space, Mark
- Serial Baud Rate: 600 bps ~ 230.4 Kbps
- Serial Flow Control: Null
- Serial Buffer Receive: 800 bytes
- Software Virtual Serial(USR-VCOM): Windows 2000 or higher (32 bit/64 bit)
- Configuration: Computer set-up software, serial command, built-in webpage
- Size: 71 x 60 x 25 mm
- Operating Temp: -25 ~ 75°C
- Storage Temp: -40 ~ 105°C, 5 ~ 95% RH
- Input Voltage: DC 4.75 ~ 7V
- Working Current: 150mA @ 5V
- Power: <1W
- Accessory: 5V1A power supply
- Certificate: CE/FCC/Rohs
- 1 x RS485 Serial to Ethernet Converter USR-TCP232-304
Best Online Shopping website for RS485 Serial to Ethernet Converter USR-TCP232-304 in cheap price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Sukkur, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad and all over Pakistan.